Pages

Friday 23 February 2007

Karachi news by email

Friday afternoon and everyone in the office has gone to the Mosque. Very quiet and I have to wait till later for my lunch to arrive. In fact I'm writing this while waiting. Terrible I can smell all the various currys and spicy. Oh the fragrances!

Tomorrow is a big day. Going to look for accommodation . Didn't mention it earlier but the other night I went and looked at one place. Seemed OK. But to be true it was a bit of a let down after the executive suite in the Sheraton. To be expected I suppose after all it is US$ 150 per night.

So while waiting I decided to check out some of the Blog Spot web features. Wonder of wonders I can post this through my email system. Well that's what they say I can do so if you can read this it works!!!! Here goes......

No comments:

The secret to "Success" ..... is never, never, give up trying.