Pages

Tuesday 2 October 2007

The Cricket Season is upon us

Ramadan has been plodding along with the work rate dropping daily. Mine included, and I'm still drinking the same amounts of tea each day! So when I learnt that South Africa were to start a 5 day International test match against Pakistan yesterday I was a bit surprised to say the least.

This I had to see. So picked up Wanna and rushed round to Khalid's house to collect him and off we went. Main Karachi stadium is in the middle of Karachi. Nice, big, plenty of open areas and very few spectators. Seating was easy after Khalid sweet talked our way in for nothing.

We stayed for a few (10-12) overs and thoroughly enjoyed it. Back today at the office I was busy editing the photos and getting ready for this upload when over my left shoulder I heard a voice 'that's Mohammad Hafiz doing the bowling'. How Islah my draftsman knows that, I cannot tell, and the guy Mohammad was over 150 meters away. You can be the judge.....is it him?

No comments:

The secret to "Success" ..... is never, never, give up trying.