Pages

Friday 29 February 2008

Amazingly small world

I came back to the office late this afternoon to find a new email, see text below.

HiArif Begaumi, who has recently joined up with our firm, suggested I check out your blog. While I've seen just the two most recent entries, it was your profile that interested me more, as there are several common areas.I'm a 58 year old male civil engineer, also Pisces, and was with Scott Wilson (and Kirkpatrick, in those days) for a bit over 5 years in London, Basingstoke and up on site in the Humberside / North Lincolnshire area, back in the 1970s. I came back to Karachi at the end of 79 and have been here ever since. I spent several years on the design and construction supervision of KPT projects, principally the Jinnah Bridge Phases 1 and 2, and another one in the M.I. Yard / West Railway Yard.Nice to gather you are enjoying your time here.RegardsKhalid Hasan

Well I work for Scott Wilson as well. Don't normally talk about work in my Blog but this is a bit different don't you think?...

Small world? We're meeting up next week for coffee. Will tell you all about it.

No comments:

The secret to "Success" ..... is never, never, give up trying.