Wednesday, 20 February 2008

'Choppers' or are they Huwies?

Having spend a small fortune on a model helicopter whilst in UK and managed to get it safely back to Karachi I decided to give it a bash outside our Condo to see if it really worked. Hand carried it in my brief case no less. That's enthuasism for you. On the way out I had expected to be stopped at Heathrow. We were including scanner, then a take your shoes off job. Never ending... Given all this and the extraordinary lengths they go to just to make travel even more uncomfortable I had expected at the very least to have had it taken off me. That's is my helicopter. So happy surprise all round when I just carried it through without any stops or queries. I rushed back to our Condo. Practiced for at least 5 minutes in doors (why ....to become an expert of course) before venturing out. Truth is that flying a chopper is not that easy. It was also windy out there… Obviously need a lot more 'in house' practice before I venture out. Still it is a bit of fun for me a few spectators. Not sure they realized it was supposed to fly and given my performance they probably still don't.

2 comments:

Fox said...

Sorry. Look please here

Kagrel said...

This comment has been removed because it linked to malicious content. Learn more.

The secret to "Success" ..... is never, never, give up trying.